Sunday, January 16, 2011

Frivolous Saving/Traffic Jam

Sitting in my car, I had an epiphany. What if... I put my plug-in air freshener on a timer? That way, I can save my air freshener so it lasts longer than the month promised. Which, by the way, it never does.

Last night I set the timer to turn on at 8am when I wake up and turn off at 10 am when I'm gone. THEN, it'll crank on again at around 6pm. Just enough time for it to be smelling super fresh when I get home from work!!

Genius I say! And also pretty lame. But I am glad to be putting at least three things to good work. First, the timer that has been buried in a drawer for a long time. Second, the air freshener. And third, my brain. Right?

7 comments:

  1. OMG you are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fucked up in the head. You know that shit just evaporates on or off. Guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha lol roflmao I am sooooo obvious shit fuck bollocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it with the one you gave me. I gave up coz I couldn't out how to work the effing timer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mongrel, it is easy to set a timer. I will go to your house and show you how.

    ReplyDelete