Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Facebook Posts from the 90's

The following is a list of my personal status updates if FB was around in the 90's when I was in middle and high school.

The Chupacabra ate my homework.

Shout out to my homies at Rockway Elementary!!

Tickets to Poison this weekend!!

Tickets to Billy Idol this weekend!!

New Year's at G-n-R!!

Wackest band ever opened for Guns and Roses. Soundgarden, WTF?? The singer sounded like super screechy.

R.I.P. Kurt Cobain. You totally suck.

Xmas tree design on the admittance test for St. B. Hope I don't make it.

Bass or Dexter WTF??

I can't believe Arsenio Hall was canceled!! Always wanted to be in the dog pound. HOo!! HOoHOo!!

Pulled an all nighter Tyson's Knock Out.

I don't care, Short Circuit is still one of my favorite movies ever . NUMBER FIVE ALLLIIIVVVEEE!!! I want a robot.

Come to the Hungry Sailor tonight to check out my brother Rudy's BAAAND!!!

I can't believe they won't let us twist the chains on the giant swing at the Youth Fair.

Does the carnie that runs the Himalaya only own one Def Lepard album or what?? If I hear Pour Some Sugar on Me one more time...

MDCC, 13th grade.

4 comments: